Your Phone Date Is Inaccurate! Whatsapp Error Fixed

T&T Top

Infolinks

Featured post

Download From SonyLive, Youtube, Dailymotion, Facebook, DittoTv, Ozee, Twitter, &Tv, Zee Tv

Hello Friends, I know like me you are also a big fan of SonyLive, Youtube, Dailymotion, Facebook, DittoTv, Ozee, Twitter, &Tv, Zee Tv ...

9 September 2015

Your Phone Date Is Inaccurate! Whatsapp Error Fixed

WhatsApp error : Your Phone Date is inaccurate! Adjust your Clock and try again! causing panic because you know your date is accurate. You checked and made sure you are not making a mistake but each time you try to start WhatsApp, you get stuck at this error screen.


 

When I launched Whatsapp for the first time on my Sony Xperia SP Android phone, a message displayed after I accepted the terms of use. Whatsapp was saying that my phone date is inaccurate. Exact error message was “Your phone date is inaccurate! Adjust your clock and try again.” At same screen, a button saying “Adjust date” was placed. I clicked it and went to the time and date setting of my phone. Both time and date were correct according to my timezone.

I changed the date format and launched Whatsapp. The bug was still there. Then I switched the clock of my phone to 24 hours format but it still didn’t fix the error. After trying for at least an hour, at last I found the solution :) . Here is what I did to solve this extremely annoying error.

Solution

Just Update your WhatsApp application

Steps:

Go to    ->    Play Store     ->    search 'WhatsApp'    - >    Choose UPDATE

After installing the latest version of the app, now launch it again. The bug will be fixed and you can enjoy chatting with friends and family members right from your Android device.

So this was simple yet working fix for the bug generated by an older version of Whatsapp on your Android device. I hope that now you will never see the frustrating message from Whatsapp messenger saying “Your phone date is inaccurate!” again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...